One electrode... three electrode

Okay folks... in my '87 QSW, with the Audi 5 cylinder, what plugs should
I be using? Does the NA 5 cylinder take the triple electrode plugs, or
basic, single electrode plugs?

When I went to go get plugs at Pep Boys, (with the OEM Bosch # in hand),
the guy said that it takes a "basic" plug (i.e. single electrode, not
the triples). So, I bought Bosch platinums.

The car runs fine with them, but if the engine calls for the triples,
I'll go get them.

                             Jim Griffin
                          Maryland, USA
    "Perception is often stronger than reality!"
                        '92 Audi 100S
                   '87 VW Quantum Syncro