Re: BOSCH blow off valve

Sorry !
I simply forgot.
There has been a discussion on the list, regarding 2 blow-off valves in
parallel, affecting performance etc.

Maybe i misunderstand the term blow-off valve. It is the valve used to send
boost pressure back to the turbo intake when shifting gear etc. ?

I know that it can't be an alt source, as the original is BOSCH too, but
maybe it has a better flow..  ?

Merry christmas

    '87 200TQA