Re: Re: 87 5tq bushings

12/28/97 12:20 AM Orin Eman

>I'm confused.  What would you call the rear sub-frame on a 5kq?
>There are 6 "bonded rubber mountings" on the front subframe according
>to the fiche, though two are what we all call tranny mounts.  You
>might as well replace these if you do the other 4.

On the front Subframe there are actually 6 bushings the front bushings
are split top and bottom and the rears are single piece units.

I BTW do have a set of Polynylon and Steel bushings for the front
subframe availble......  E-mail me for more info.

Eric Fletcher S.O.C.
'87 5KCSTQ with WAY too many toys.....

According to Einstein, the faster you go, the longer you live.

St. Louis, MO