RE: Don't Buy New Audis

I ordered the hydraulic bomb from the local independent parts vendor.
They bought it directly from Lemforder and charged me total $280. Dealer
quoted me $425 for the same part! That's 125 bucks for just passing
through Audi's parts distribution system.

Aleksander Mierzwa
Warsaw, Poland
87 Audi 5000CS turbo (mine)
88 Renault Medallion wagon (mom's)