5KT: Mysterious intermittent stall

Has this happened to anyone out there?  My '85 5KT (154K) will
	occasionally (a) stall while coming to a stop, and (b) not
	start for a few minutes. So far, it has always started fine
	after letting it sit for a few minutes.

	Either myself or my mechanic have done the following:
	1. Distributor cap and rotor replaced.
	2. Fuel pump relay replaced.
	3. Fuel filter replaced.
	4. Six-month-old ISV (VDO).

	Idle is somewhat low and rough when the engine is cold, but fine
	No apparent vacuum leaks: boost gauge registers 0.4 or so at idle
	and 1.5-1.6 at full boost (it's got a Charlie Smith spring in it).

	Could these be symptoms of a dying fuel pump, by any chance? Any
	other suggestions?

	Thanks, folks!

Arun Rao
Pixar Animation Studios