RE: '94 90CSQ rear mud flaps?

Theoretically - yes. I have yet to meet a police officer or inspection
mechanic who would pay attention to this, though. Also most dealers
don't install mud flaps on new cars they're selling. I can call the
dealer if anyone is interested.

Aleksander Mierzwa
Warsaw, Poland
87 Audi 5000CS turbo (no mud flaps)
88 Renault Medallion wagon (four OE Renault mud flaps)
91 mountain bike (no mud flaps either ;-) )