Details request-PS pump replacement

My first time doing this, so I'm looking to avoid suprises. Looks easy, I have
procedures from list members, and the Bentley. Five detail questions:
1) Will there be a release of great pressure when I disconnect one of those
banjo fitting bolts?
2) When refilling the pump with fluid, which port do I fill- (front to rear,
there's  the one to press accum, return line, and pressure line).
3) While filling the pump (installed, standing in front of car) spin the
pulley in which direction to fill it.
4) I assume the other lines should not be attached until the pump is full of
5) To bleed lines, do the lock to lock with engine running, wheels off the

  ([____]=====OOOO=====[____])   87 5kcsTQ, 213k miles
 []]]]]]]][Mike Aiello][[[[[[[]     original owner
       Dutchess County, NY