[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

No Subject

Hi Folks,
I need some help. I recently changed my Air intake hose (throttle body to
intercooler) to a metal one that a friend of mine made for his quattro.  And
it has 
a rubber hose on each end of it that connects it to the engine and
intercooler. (This is the hose that is on the front of the ur-q engine that
runs down the front with a smaller hose that goes off to the side). It's a two
piece that has been molded and it usually blows after a year or two of hi
boost and it is a very expensive item to replace. Anyway I am looking for some
2 1/4 inch diameter rubber (heavy) hose that is approximately 4 inches long.
Can anybody help me out on this?

Chuck Leiter