Audi Phone Repair

Does anyone repair the Audi (Motorola) hands-free phone?  All the user
programming is in place, but the ESN is now FFFFFFFF.  The factory
service manual says replace the transceiver, but then, doesn't it also
say to replace the whole instrument cluster for a bad speedo?  It seems
like Motorola should have a service facility...  My cellular provider
hasn't been much help.

Please reply directly to dzweiss@worldnet.att.net, as I'm still in the
midst of renovating our "new" house (what a job!), and haven't yet

Dave Weiss
91 V8 w/ an expensive paperweight in the armrest
93 90