'89 Kessel 200q pictures on the web

They are here!

Note the new more-general other-people's-Audis-links at

My goal here is primarily to host or index pictures of '91 200qs, but if your ISP charges extra for such services or you don't have a scanner, I'm a pretty nice guy. Also not trying to compete with the www.audicar.com registry, that could be actual work.

Keep those cards and letters coming,
Henry Harper
1991 200 quattro, 81k, we're going skiing tomorrow (uh, today) youbetcha
1988 GTI 16v, 173k, doesn't get to go skiing