FS: '86 5kcst 5-speed sf bay area

Would like to find a good home for a great car. I thought I'd never sell
her but now that we have the '95 90q 5 speed with all the goodies my '86
 5000 cs turbo 5-speed is one too many cars ( we own 4 and I have a
company truck I drive most of the time.
2nd owner. Purchased from original owner Oct. 96 with 146,000.
Dark Gray exterior with light gray leather. New quality paint job done
in the same factory color.
New headliner installed 6 months ago.
New steering rack, brakes and rotors front. Many other new parts.
Runs strong at 162,000 miles.
Has all the toys except heated seats.
This is a true California car, the first owner I talked to her and she
never even left the state with it. She was a sales rep and put most of
the miles on the freeways.
Anyway I want $3,500 for her and that is a firm number.
Once you've driven one you're hooked.
E-mail me if you're interested.
Rod Michaelson
sf bay area