Question on hubcaps for steel wheels on A4

I bought steel wheels and snows from Tire Rack for my A4 quattro and I
thought that the plastic wheel covers they offered were butt ugly so I
would go ultra ugly and stick with the all black look.  Well, I got them on
and I noticed that the center hub nuts are exposed to the elements now.  I
don't think this is such a great idea so if anyone knows if Audi makes
wheel covers to fit the 15" steel wheels please let me know.
I figure they must be better looking than those Toyota ones Tire Rack

///Gary Bossert