Re: dealer sanity

>Someone posted data on this on a 20v site, forgot who.
>(nudge, nudge)

[grrrmmmbll, snort] Huh?... What?...

Oh, it's just you quattro guys. Don't scare me like that! I thought
you were my boss!

Uhhh, let's see... I've got a copy of the instructions for the 4KQ and
ur-q center driveshaft bearing r&r at
It is taken almost verbatim from the post someone made many months

As an alternative to DIY or Blau, Mark Nelson's father is getting into
the business of rebuilding quattro driveshafts. I haven't posted the
details up yet, but you can email Mark for the details.

Now, you guys and gals try to keep it down, will ya?

Eric Renneisen
'90 CQ 20V  -  my 'racing-iron'  ;^)
Chattanooga, TN