spelling goofs on Audi's web pages

Well, not quite.  They just spelled Aluminum in a very weird way.

My dictionary defines this as a variant("Chiefly British") of Aluminum.
Weird that they would do such a thing, since
a)most people don't spell it that way(except for the British, sorry guys)
b)people quicker-to-judge will think Audi misspelled it, ie, bad company image.

My Cu.

Brett Dikeman
Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt.  Qui annus est?
Te audire non possum.  Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
Ita, scio hunc 'sig file' veterem fieri.