What's the diff?

     1988 5000S n/a, auto

     Quick question - how much fluid goes in the final drive behind an
automatic?  We have two quarts of Red Line, but don't know how much to put in.
Couldn't find a quantity in the owner's manual or in Bentley.  GPR couldn't
tell me, the Audi in Nashville WOULDN'T tell me, my tech in Nashville didn't
remember, and I never did know.

     We were hoping to do this in the morning, didn't know it was going to be
so hard to find the info.  Any help appreciated.

     Still Confused in Bucksnort.