Re: help resuscitate an old Audi

No, that's not a fair price. A rebuilt rack should cost around $250. The
headlight switch & headliner are both available used cheap. The hydraulic
system on this car is an evil Nazi plot that probably dates back to Hitler &
the SS. Knowing that they would lose the war, they designed a car that yuppie
Jews would buy in the 80's which would drive us to the brink of suicide trying
to fix. Sorry about that. Regardless, try Brandywine Foreign Auto