brose motor brushes(window motors)

Being slightly insane, I completely disassembled the assembly for the
window motor.  I found exactly what I was looking for...a trashed motor.
Seems the brushes wore out and the thing committed suicide.

The motor is made by a company called Brose, I believe(it was printed in
large letters on the motor housing.)

Anyone know a source for brushes for this motor, or in general?(I figure if
worse comes to worse, I can buy generic brushes and trim them lengthwise to

$10 max for a set of brushes sure beats something like $150 from Shokan for
new(no Shokan comments please) or $240 from mechanic(ordering from VW/Audi)
for an entire new motor.   Zeesh.

After this adventure, I'm going to give the sunroof motor a look and see if
I can figure out why the thing is slowing down(it's not lube...been there,
done that...)

Brett Dikeman
Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt.  Qui annus est?
Te audire non possum.  Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
Ita, scio hunc 'sig file' veterem fieri.