Re: Fan on all the time

R. Cummings wrote:
> I have a Goupe GT but the principles are similar. Generally there are two
> fan switches, The engine cooling switch is on the bottom or outlet tank of
> the radiator. There is also a n A/C head pressure switch. On my Coupe it is
> located on the receiver dryer which is located under a cardboard cover in
> front of the condenser and radiator. I believe you have a GM CCOT system
> but look for the switch somewhere in the liquid line which runs from the
> bottom of the condenser to the inlet of the evaporator.

According to the Bentley, the '86-87 C-GT and '86-87 4kq both have the
same fan stuff, and each has _three_ switches. The fan switch is at the
bottom of the radiator (track 58), the AC hi-press switch (track 208),
and the afterrun switch on the nipple from the left side of the head
back to the top of the rad (track 53).

'87 4kq, two-speed fan in work
'86 4ks, no afterrun
'64 Falcon Sprint conv, belt-drive fan makes much noise at 6000 RPM