'89 200tq for sale in Baltimore

A fellow by the name of Mike Jones, depolom68@hotmail.com, is being forced
to part with his '89 200tq.
He says:
>> I'm selling it because I justed started at a new college and I need
>> money for tuition. It's the best car I've ever owned, and my third
>> Quattro. I wanted one for a very long time before I bought it. I love
>> it. I'm buying a motorcyle after I sell it, because I live in Florida
>> and can ride one all year round.

-A/C system has leak, though compressor is fine
-Passenger window switch is non-functional
-Knock sensor needs replacement, but is being replaced Monday.
-some paint chips on front of hood

red with black leather, 116k miles.
I don't recall asking price, but it seemed reasonable at the time :)

Email him directly.  Also, could be mistaken on location...Baltimore is
where I think it might be now.

Brett Dikeman
Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt.  Qui annus est?
Te audire non possum.  Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
Ita, scio hunc 'sig file' veterem fieri.