Re: vinegar

> In your example of turning the engine by hand, you can get some nice
> horizontal lines on the graph, but you will not ever be able to get
> the nice vertical lines, which is necessary for a perfect square wave.

Actually a square wave graph has no vertical lines, just a series of
discontinuous horizontal lines.  One "y" per each "x" only.

Anyway, I've never seen a square wave, they usually just shake hands.

The vents in the rear deck of Audi are to dry out the water in the
leaking trunk.

Huw Powell

82 (+/-) Audi Coupe