RE: quattro quirks part II (Perplexing problems!!!)

Leaky proportioning valve, the "thing" under the MC.
Look at the front of the valve for slow weeping of fluid.

Hi All!  My 854ksq is losing brake fluid- about 6oz. every two weeks or so.  There are no noticeable leaks on the garage floor or around the master cylinder.  I replaced the front brake pads recently and no leaks around there either- bleeder valves are tight.  Any suggestions?