S1s @ speed

Hi all,

While in Barcelona last week I tuned the hotel TV to the only channel
broadcasting in a langauge I could understand: NBC Europe. In their
SuperSports series they featured last year's edition of Michele Mouton's
Race of the Champions. The regular stuff I'd seen already, but the Walter
Rohrl/Stig Blomqvist race in the S1 quattros had me sitting bolt upright,
eyes glued to the screen. Amazing! Wish I'd taped this... the sound of
those cars alone was awesome!