cute new audi commercial

apologies if I'm rehashing an old thread(for reasons too complicated to
explain, I haven't been getting list mail for about 4-5 days now) but has
anyone seen the "3 best cars from Germany" commercial?
Goes sorta like this:
"The Audi A6 is one of the three best cars to come from
Germany"....yakkafeatures...yakka..."and it fits nicely between the other
two...the A4 and the A8.(A6 pulls between a4+a8 parked in a courtyard.)

PS:Speaking of commercials, anyone seen the Apple "Snail" ad? Hehe!

Brett Dikeman
Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt.  Qui annus est?
Te audire non possum.  Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
Ita, scio hunc 'sig file' veterem fieri.