Re: Speedometer check

--- Inkommet från ECS.ECSGARD +46 13 28 72 32           98-02-12 14:34

  -> IN=ksimp(a)cgrams.com
  -> IN=quattro@coimbra.ans.net

A long time ago I adjusted my speedo (made by VDO as in my Audi) in a
VW Passat. That speedo had a screw at the back and it looked like it
stretched a spring attached to the pointer. After some adjustments I
managed to make the speedo reading reasonably alright.

By the way, in an earlier mail I wrote:
The odometer is coupled up to the driveline using gears.
I meant driven shaft. English is not my native language.