[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

BIG icooler Hose clamps

>I would like to put the BIG hose clamp around my intercooler to keep the
>tanks from blowing off. Where would I find one that large? What would it
>be used for? Does it work for radiators, too?

harbor freight tools has a ss hose clamp kit for <$10 which should has
enough material to strap an IC.  they do mail order, so try the 800
directory for their number.
you could also try some very large nylon tie wraps...


to: IN:sbabbar@iris.nyit.edu
cc: IN:quattro@coimbra.ans.net