FS: 85 4kq $1800 Richmond, VA

I need to sell my quattro. Price is very negotible. It does need a few
items installed. I have the parts but I have no time to install them. The
car runs great but sat for awhile before I bought it. I just installed a
new clutch, rebuilt the front axles, etc. It needs front control arm
bushings ( I have new parts), one rear diff mount, and a set of good
tires. It has an Alpine stereo with an amp, brown leather interior red
exterior.For fastest response call me at 804 262 5556.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]