RE: Chip upgrade for A4 2.8 quattro manual?

>From my experiece with my old Coupe QUattro, chips for non-turbo engines do
very little than kill your milage.  Schaumburg sell a larger throttle body for
the V6 that european car installed in one of their project A4 V6 12V, and they
said it had a small improvement.  Next, the exhaust is worth some tweaking.
Example: the euro A6 makes 193hp, and the american makes 200hp...all from MILD
exhaust mods.  So if you go with a very noisey, free flowing exhaust, you
should get another real 12 hp or so.

Just my thoughts,

       /\        _I         Christian J. Long (& Breeze Heller - better half)
     /    \ I_I I_I I       Orlando, Florida, USA
                            University of Central Florida Alumni 1994
'98 Audi A4 1.8T      looking for 16" rims and mods
'96 BMW 318ti          no mods yet....
'90 Audi 90              Still in the family
Past Audis: '81 5KT, '87 5KCST, '84 CGT, '85CGT, '87.5 CGT, '90 CQ