RE: Jag AWD? (long with zero Audi content)

I believe that saying Carroll Shelby was a 'racer' is a bit of an understatement,
sort of like saying that Audi 'ran a few rallies' back in the 80s.....

Did Shelby not beat up big time on some serious Ferraris and Porsches in
the 1970s? Was it Le Mans?

He's also been a very successful heart transplant patient if I remember correctly.
A bit of a forgotten American hero I think.....

> ... a Texan by the name of Shelby (I think he was a racer at one point) ...

 Phil Payne