Re: why Audi's don't hydroplane

glen powell decided to speak these words:

>Audis do handle far better than almost all other makes for the same size &
>Again, do not be overconfident and remember that AWD masks the effects of
>hydroplaning while it is happening, you just don't know it unless/till
>it's too late.......

This is what i think happened to me, i didnt know that i was hydroplaning
until i actually lost it...then there was nothing that i could really

Michael Sheridan Williams

My new one: 1985 4000 S Quattro
175,000+ miles, and going like a new car
Well, went like a new car.....right into a guard rail :o(