Free Audi door handle ('83 5000s)

Hey all,
I found a door handle off of an '83 5000s that i've had in my garage for
years, and thought i would see if any of you need it.  It is a front outside
door handle off of my neighbor's 5000s that i fixed for him a long long time
ago.  The handle is CHROME, and the "trigger" is broken on it.  THe keys and
lock are brand new though.  This handle I suspect wil fit any early 80s Audi,
email me for more info.

       /\        _I         Christian J. Long (& Breeze Heller - better half)
     /    \ I_I I_I I       Orlando, Florida, USA
                            University of Central Florida Alumni 1994
'98 Audi A4 1.8T      looking for 16" rims and mods
'96 BMW 318ti          no mods yet....
'90 Audi 90              Still in the family
Past Audis: '81 5KT, '87 5KCST, '84 CGT, '85CGT, '87.5 CGT, '90 CQ