From: Alan Cordeiro <alan.cordeiro@mts.com>

>one main light source and sending it to TWO headlights by fiber optic
Bright idea huh? Blow one bulb, lose two headlights. Not the first time that
I've heard of this sort of thing - didnt Rover play with something like this
a few years ago? They (or another European company) ran a few experimental
vehicles where ALL the lights (head, tail, interior and turn signals) were
fed via optic fibre from one source. I never saw the results but I notice
that the idea hasnt reached production models yet.

Jim Haseltine
88 Ur quattro