[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

Re: Stupid question

At 08:50 PM 2/26/98 -0500, you wrote:
>How the heck do you remove those plastick covers on the centers of the
>BBS look-alike wheels on my 80q?  Pry them off?  Twist them off with a
>wrench?  I have no owners manual (if you'd like to correct this, let me
>know) so I'm simply guessing as to what the proper procedure is and
>since I'd like to aviod wrecking them, I figured I'd turn to the

You'll see a small slit on the outer edge of the covers....stick a
screwdriver in there and pry off.  If you can get a good enough grip, you
can just pull them off.  They're held on by the tension of a round clip
pushing out little plastic clips (that like to break) against the

Steve Manning:  stephenm@ix.netcom.com
...Physical home: Metro D.C. area, USA
.....Virtual home:  http://www.stationwagon.com