Quaife diffs, a question....

Curious as to whether quaife make a diff for the FWD auto trannies.
Does anyone know? I'm sure they must make a LSD for auto boxes as
I hear some quarter-milers use them and if that is in the States then
I'm sure it is on auto trannies.

Would it be beneficial at all to fit such a diff in place of the stock
diff unit in the final drive unit of the auto trannies? That is
assuming that the diff can be replaced and that quaife make a
replacement unit.

Pro'ly a stupid question, but my brain is idle right now so the
question just kinda popped in my head, what with all the LSD and
torsen stuff going on.

"a thousand miles from here, there is another person smiling"
1990 Turbo (200t, MAC13A ECU, 1.4-1.6 bar, FWD auto)
name   : gerard van vught
tel    : +27-21-696 0331 (h) / 082 923 9609 (cell)
url    : http://homepages.acenet.co.za/gerard/
e-mail : gerard@poboxes.com  / han.solo@galaxycorp.com