[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
no safari result for audi
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: no safari result for audi
- From: Dave Eaton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 02 Mar 1998 23:12:10 +0012
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- Mr-Received: by mta MOEMR0.MUAS; Relayed; Mon, 02 Mar 1998 23:12:10 +0012
- Mr-Received: by mta CSAV10; Relayed; Mon, 02 Mar 1998 23:12:11 +0012
- Sender: email@example.com
- Ua-Content-Id: 11C315CC0500
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;2710122302031998/A82721/CSAV10]
rudi stohl in his s2, made it to cs 13, before retiring in the safari witha
broken front suspension.
at this point richard burns will win the event (his 1st) in the mitsi, with
makinen, sainz, mcrae and latti all retired. great result for him and reminds
me of walter rohrl's rap on him a coupe of months ago..
ari vatineen is 2nd and heeha kankkunen is 3rd. absolutely great for ari,
although he'll take a penalty to give juha 2nd for ford.
oh, and a couple of stages were reported canceled because the stewards
*tractors* coupdn't make it through!