RE: 90 durability (Was: Audi crash: split into 3 sections?)

Look at it this way: they were going at 75mph - that's the police's
estimate, but, since there were no tire marks left, it's guessing rather
than estimating. They hit a concrete building. Yet the driver survived.

Aleksander Mierzwa
Warsaw, Poland
87 Audi 5000CS turbo (mine)
88 Renault Medallion wagon (mom's)