AudiFest '98 web-site

Sorry for the BW to the q-list, but I figured I'd post the URL for the

I have revised the AudiFest '97 page from last year a bit... and turned
it into AudiFest '98. In addition to the dedicated mailing list (with
thanks to Brett Dikeman for his efforts on such), this page will be the
source for info on the event.

As the page states, I am (again... like last year) looking for
volunteers from geographic regions to assist in helping to organize
local gatherings and a planned route out to CO. If you wish to
volunteer, please let me know your name, e-mail address, and the
area/territory for which you are covering. TIA!!

Here is the URL:

Hope to see you all there!!

                     Jim Griffin
                 ICQ # 1315286
'92 Audi 100S - '87 VW Quantum Syncro
 "Perception is often stronger than reality!"