ride height on '85 ur-q

Good evening all.
Can anyone provide assistance here......?
I noticed today the q appeared to be sitting a little strange, that is the gap between top of tyre and the fender looked a lot smaller on the rear right than on the rear left.  A quick check with fingers as a measure show two fingers will fit gap on right rear, while three fingers fit on left rear.
Checked again, this time with a tape measure ( half tank fuel, no occupants), showed the following......
measuring from centre of wheel to edge of fender:
What measurement should I have?  The car is standard, no mods at all.  Chassis no. is 85FA900784, engine no. is WR006123
George Harrison
County Kildare,
'85 urq  102k miles
'86 80 Sport  93k miles