[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Rotor heaven? -- Bucksnort solutions
1) Use several of them on a rope as a boat anchor.
2) Let some of the local bubbas (usually some you DON'T like) use them as
3) Use them as bases for lamp stands, including those cool ones that use old
miltary rifles for building floor lamps.
4) Paper weights (I know, already mentioned.)
5) Trade stock for swap meets.
6) Table weights (for use at yard sales, etc.)
So, there are obviously lots of valid reasons for simply keeping these things
in the shop. You never know when you'll need a few of them for some special
Imperial Potentate, Bucksnort Quattro Club (Un-Inc.)