Text formatting

Aleksander Mierzwa wrote:

Yes Igor, I'm having the same trouble as well. When I look at the
headers of your messages I see something like this:

The user defined charset is what causes the problems. I see you are
using Netscape Communicator 4.04, you may try to choose "View" from the
menu, then choose "Encoding" and set it to the first item ("Western

and Douglas Hurst Quebbeman wrote:

Might you have configured your mailer/browser to handle
the Cyrillic alphabet? That would explain the message
about the character set...

Well, folks, both of you are right. My apologies. I have reconfigured
the browser to "English" and, "Western Encoding".
Are my posts more readable now?

Igor Kessel
'89 200TQ -- 18psi (TAP)
'98 A4TQ