Re: Rotor heaven?

On Mon, 9 Mar 1998, Gary G. Erickson wrote:

> harrison wrote:
> > Why can't you just throw them out???? This is obscene!
> You take all the fun out of it!  ;-)
> A seasoned Audi owner knows that you never throw anything away since you
> might run across that car only needs part X and the part X that you have
> in the back of the shop is still _much_ better than the part X that came
> on the car.

Right on! Every time I've tossed an old Audi part, sometimes the next
day, sometimes the next year, but eventually, I'll need the damn thing.

swimmin' in Audi "stuff",
doug q

-Douglas Hurst Quebbeman (dougq@iglou.com)            [Call me "Doug"]
74 100LS Auto, 77 100LS Auto, 84 Coupe GT, 86 5Kcstq
"The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away."  -Tom Waits