Re: ELP Motorsport - BOGUS

Phil is right that Porsche is not owned by VW. I do think what the other
lister was trying to point out was the parts/pattern engineering
(philosophy) similarities and collaborative efforts by Porsche/VW/Audi.
The 924/944 was a VW before it was a Porsche (sold to p.). There are quite
a few Audi/VW/Porsche dealerships out there. I really don't think that's a
coincidence. Point is Audi and Volkswagons are as good as Porsches, but
engineered for different reasons.

*Steve                                       Sachelle Babbar
*'84  5ksT 1.6-2.0 bar                    <SBABBAR@IRIS.NYIT.EDU>
*Cockpit adjustable wastegate, AudiSport badge
*Disclaimer:"Any information contained herein is based purely on my own
*personal experience and may not necessarily reflect yours. Use caution as
*your results may vary from mine."