Re: 2002 - No More Turbos

Yes, I recall something similar to this.  As I recall, the testing was
done in London and the exhaust out of the Saab was cleaner
than the air that the citizens of London breathe every day.

Paul Anderson:Please send any direct mail to my private address as I
keep up with the list very well.
 Private email AndersonPaul@juno.com

On Sat, 14 Mar 1998 09:14:26 -0700 "Frank Amoroso"
<famoroso@sprintmail.com> writes:
>I seem to recall an article on SAAB's trionic engine management system
>had intake air, to car #1 (some SAAB), coming from the exhaust of
>car, #2, (I think it was another SAAB), the end result is that the
>from car #1 ended up cleaner (in many respects) than the exhaust form
>#2. I do however forget it whether car had a turbolader? Anyone
>what I'm talking about or am I talking out of my gluteus?

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]