Re: Stalking the Elusive Quattro

Pete Kraus wrote:

>Was (is) there a delete badge option like M-B and BMW have?

Yes. Anyone with a hair dryer could save himself the $50 required, though.

PS I've been thinking about writing an Audi 'spotter's guide' detailing
external/internal differences from model to model. Anyone interested in
helping for the US models? (Right, not enough projects already)

 1988 Audi 80 1.8S, mostly Tizianrot metallic, 215,000km

     Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.
                                  -- Groucho Marx, 1890-1977