Re: Bumpers - Making the Plastic Black Again Info

> black plastic with a refinish product used by body repair shops.  The
> black plastic looked beautiful when I picked up the car and it continued
> to look good for about a year.  Then the paint started flaking off.
> What a mess,  Every time I wash the car a few more flakes come off and
> it looks terrible.

I painted my front bumper with just plain semi flat black krylon or
something, after cleaning it well (alcohol wash last) 20 months ago when
I first mounted some fog lights.  I did this off the car.  Did the whole
bumper, plastic front, metal top and bottom, plastic ends.  It is still
holding up.  Amazing.

Huw Powell

'82 Audi Coupe "OO oooo OO"