Re: VG-2?

> Doesn't Canada send you to jail for this offense? I thought that I
> remembered reading that in Autoweek.

It's not that bad.  From a friend who has been cought with one the
procedure is:
The detector is confiscated and two tickets are issued.
One for use of such devise. I believe $145 fine.
The other is a speeding ticket for 15 kph minimum I guess it's a
assumption ticket i.e. You used one you "must" have been speeding.
BTW they are supposed to destroy the unit in front of you.

Martin Pajak

1982 Coupe TURBO (473,150 km)
1984 4000s quattro (soon to be a rally car)
1986 4000s quattro (317,000 km) with four Nokia 10's
1982 Coupe (154,000) parts car

CEO of exam lastminute allniter rollthedice inc.