Re: Replacing gas pedal on '93 90S

Matt Daniels wrote:
>      I posted this earlier, but got no response.
>      Does anyone know how to remove and then reinstall a gas pedal on a '93
>      90S? What is giving me problems is trying to remove the cable from the
>      existing pedal.

What part of the pedal are you replacing?  The whole thing, or just the
pad part?  Do you actually need to remove the whole thing?

>      [...]
>      Is there a web site that I can
>      reference for this info?

Hah!  Not for us man, sorry.  What do other people think?  Is it time
for The 12V Pages to be made?

"I think that's how Chicago got started. A bunch of people in New York
said, 'Gee, I'm enjoying the crime and the poverty, but it just isn't
cold enough. Let's go west.' "
--Richard Jeni