Re: Brake Bleeding

I have received a number of inquiries about the brake  bleeding unit
I used.  It's a British-made device called (correcting my earlier
spelling) Eezibleed, and I bought mine from an east-coast Lotus parts
firm...cost me $26.95 plus shipping.  You can find it at:

If you want directions on how to make your own, visit:

And you'll find a couple of Bimmer owners had enough smarts to
fabricate their own!

Al Powell                        Voice:  409/845-2807
107 Reed McDonald Bldg.          Fax:    409/862-1202
College Station, TX 77843