We had the DRLs/ no DRLs discussion here in Holland a year ago, and it was
vetoed by organisations for pedestrians, cyclists and moped riders, who
would instantly become 'invisible' if everyone else drove with their lights

PS Audi content: at a swapmeet yesterday I bought brochures of the Audi 200
(dated 6/90, Dutch) and the V8 (1/92, German). This stuff is becoming hard
to find, but these are very nice brochures with a lot of info and nice pics.
So, if anyone needs some info from these brochures, drop me a line!