RE: '85 5000S Turbo: Ignition/electrical problem

Did you pull the codes? That's the first and most important thing to do.

BTW, if, after making you spend $475 without effect, they simply
"suggest the car may never start again", then they are *idiots*. Take
your car away from them and we'll try to figure out what's wrong.

Aleksander Mierzwa
Warsaw, Poland
87 Audi 5000CS turbo (mine)
88 Renault Medallion wagon (mom's)

	They suggest the car may never start again.