RE: Steering rack leaking on ´86 100

I haven't rebuild the rack personally, but a local shop has done it for
me. They bought a "rebuild kit" which costed around $50. I believe it is
available as a spare part from Audi. Try to find a more friendly dealer
or ask the independent parts vendors. Someone has to sell those rebuild
kits in Sweden, I'm sure.

Aleksander Mierzwa
Warsaw, Poland
87 Audi 5000CS turbo (mine)